Damascus Grace Fellowship Church SDA
8425 Damascus Rd. Damascus, MD. 20872
Ph: 301-482-1888 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DamascusGraceFellowship/
Welcome to the Damascus Grace Fellowship SDA Church in Damascus, MD. We are a Christian community and would love to have you join our family. To learn more about what we believe you can visit our About Us page. Please join us for Bible study, worship, and prayer.
Damascus Grace Fellowship will be re-opening our doors for in-church worship services starting on October 24.
Although it's impossible to know how we'll one day look back on this chapter of life known as the 2020 pandemic, I feel confident that our church's defining characteristics will be perseverance, grace, and faith.
Of course, re-opening the doors of a church is different than any other business or organization. Our guidelines are shaped by far more than state or federal mandates, but by Jesus' greatest commandment to "love God and love your neighbor as yourself."
DGF's promise to our members and guests:
- The Damascus Grace Fellowship staff will continue to follow up-to-date safety precautions and preventive actions from the Center for Disease Control, our state government officials, and any additional instructions from the Potomac Conference.
2. Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitization standards. The church will be cleaned and disinfected regularly, and multiple cleanings of restrooms, worship sanctuary, and other high-traffic areas while in use.
3. Make available masks, hand sanitizers, clean facilities, and a safe environment that reduces the potential of exposure.
4. Clearly communicate decisions and updates as we work through our phased re- opening.
5. Continue to have an engaging online worship and connection experience so that our congregation can return when they feel most safe and comfortable.
DGF asks that our members and guests to:
- Stay home from onsite gatherings if you are sick, have a fever, present any symptoms of a cold, flu, COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
2. Wear a mask or face covering to all gatherings. A mask will be provided if you left yours at home. Children under the age of 3 are not required to wear masks.
3. Maintain 6ft distance from other attendees, including refraining from shaking hands, high fiving, and hugs. Usual fellowship spaces will not be in use at this time.
4. Respect all rules, procedures, and policies. Please respect the signage, honor direction from our team members, and leave any physical barriers in place to promote public health.
5. Pray fervently for our church, our community, and our world. Above all, let's promise to pray for the spiritual and physical strength, health, and well-being of one another, knowing that "the prayers of a righteous people are powerful and effective" (James 5:16).
We look forward to worshiping together again.
Worship Service 11:15 a.m