Church Youth Ministry Yard Sale
Sunday, June 27 10:00am – 2:00pm
Fathers Day Celebration
June 19, 2021 - In Church Service
Tree Trekkers Field Trip - Canceled
Cooking, Healing & Prayer -
Thursday, July 15, 7:30 p.m.
(Adult cooking class) This class will be brought to you by ZOOM
- RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
If you are interested in donating blood to help save lives, we will be offering our fellowship hall once again to the Red Cross on May 6 & 7 2021, from 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. You must make an appointment.
Virtual Events for 2021
Ladies Virtual Tea Party * Sunday, May 16, 2021, at 3 pm
Join us for a “Virtual” Tea Party in the comfort of your own cozy home.
We will do it together via Zoom. Sunday, May 16, 2021, at 3 pm
That’s right, sip your favorite Tea while nibbling on a yummy scone, sandwich, or sweet treat; your choice- YOU’RE FIXING IT!
Ask a dear friend or loved one to join you and set your table like you’re dining with the queen!
The dress for the event is Formal on the top – Casual on the bottom.
“Make yourself at home; we only see the top half anyway!!”
Our program includes
Tips & Tea Talk with Debbie Bass.
Flowers & Ferns with Emmi Bergmann.
“When the Spirit Speaks” talk by Cecelia Ramos
R.S.V.P. by May 10, 2021
Please click on the link below to fill out a short questionnaire for a chance to win a prize.
We will review the questions together during our Tea party.
Looking for ways to enhance your health? Grab your slippers if they’re not already glued to your feet!
- Please join John and Bonnie Wilbur for Journey to Health, a ZOOM seminar not only for those who want to reverse their diabetes but also for anyone wanting to prevent diabetes, lose weight, lower blood pressure naturally or improve health.
- Pretty healthy, tasty, and easy food preparations are demonstrated at every session. (Unfortunately, technology has not advanced enough yet that you can smell and taste!)
- Join us from your home.
* Sunday, February 14, 2:00 p.m.
- Causes of Major Chronic Diseases and How to Avoid
* Sunday, February 21, 2:00 p.m.
- Your Body’s Rhythms and How to Cooperate With Them
* Sunday, February 28, 2:00 p.m.
- How Sunshine, Water, and Exercise Can Make You Healthier; Some Basics
This event is completely FREE!
No camera or microphone is required.
- Stay safe and stay home.
John and Bonnie Wilbur
Please click on the link below to register.
To join this class, you must have ZOOM capability
Three cooking classes after school by Zoom.
Thursday February 25 @ 4pm - Thursday March 4 @ 4 p.m. and Thursday March 11 @ 4 p.m.
Kids ages 8-12 years # Cost: FREE
Class Dates #1
- Thursday, February 25 @ 4 pm
Class Dates #2
- Thursday, March 4 @ 4 pm
Class Dates #3
- Thursday, March 11 @ 4 pm
- Questions: Contact Patti at 301-482-1888
- Register by: March 8,2021
- at firstname.lastname@example.org
Events for 2020
Canceled until further notice.
- We apologize to our guests that have joined us in this fascinating series, unfortunately, due to the risk of the COVID-19 virus we have had to postpone this event. We promise to let you know as soon as the information comes in when we can continue our Revelation series.
Past Events for the year 2020